Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
MacTomas

General Discussion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 am

Hey everyone.
I hope my application will be accepted.
Talis, it may be hard to come up with any agreement, because of my country's race and views, but you can always try.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 am

Well you aren't on my continent yet Shidrus so I would have no reason to attack you...lol
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 am

Dwarves attacking people their own size not to mention people who prefer the sea heck no I ain't getting me feet wet in that little pond of Millie and yours.

Question for a moderation mark. Casualties for ships can they be sailors and not the whole ship in itself?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 am

The Shurmanda vs the Dark Wave would entail the Shurmanda catching the Dark Wave, grappling, boarding and fighting it out. Or the Shurmanda/Dark Wave ramming each other if they didn't want to board.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 am

Was thinking that because of the sudden turn about a halfling or two would have gone overboard or are crews immune to stuff like that to keep it simpler?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 am

I don't think the bireme would turn fast enough to throw a halfling overboard, but I'm not Moderating it, you are. Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:04 pm

does vetern ships of ezria also mean like the go fast or is it just for boarding that their crews are better fighters?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Overall better ships.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Alrighty thank you very much will have it up soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Hey welcome Macthomas, good to have you with us: )

speaking of negotiations, there is a whole long coastline along the north reaches of ejrahk to be landed on. Just sayin'. Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Well out of the new guy I think I am the only one that doesn't have negotiations going on. Will be having this one with Theo here soon, but thats not going to be much in the ways of diplomacy I think because of my nation's terms and since he is reinforcing the colony.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:04 pm

New Mille is to Sessau what Lashid is to Shidrus.

Under no circumstances is it to be lost.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Well we will see. Heck you might like my terms.

I will have my second D2D up sometime soon. Then I will hit Ezria's mod mark and then yours.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:36 pm

You can't have my horses (wargs). Neutral

Last edited by Mille Sessau on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:42 pm

I am taking them....One way or another lol. I just need to type up my quartermaster part of the D2D and it'll be up
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Nope. I just bought another 1,500 Light Cavalry since it's like the quickest way to get troops into New Mille, is to just buy them there.

You're fighting on the High Plains, against my speedy cavalry and you're in a big blocky column with catapults. I'm resupplied from Keye, you're a long ways from home.

EDIT: It's now 2 NE. 1 year of gametime has passed since we started Warring Fronts. That means that King Casimir's War has been going on for about 1 year and the Sessauan-Shidran War about a month, haha.

Check the Kingdom Timeline for significant events.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:55 pm

lol. The catapults are just incase I need to siege. Plus I am better on the plains.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh yeah. Neutral

It's okay. If it all fails I'll just convert Caexi to the Sessauan religion. xD
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:05 pm

lmao....Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Quick question, if all this time has gone by where are my reinforcements from Coronne? And when can the Ejrakh get to Agrina? If it's been several seasons since they've been dispatched technically..so just curious.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:16 am

Reinforcements from Coronne are en route. As are the Ejrahk.

Check the map scale bud ; Ezria spans about 1,500 miles across at it's peak.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:29 am

Can't wait to see how this pans out. We've got Ezrian ships that are fighting as Advanced thanks to the Naval Traditions trait on one side, and Shidaran ships fighting as Veteran due to the Professional Army trait on the other. Your men are superior sailors, but mine are superior soldiers. I'm really curious how the conflict will work out.

Of course, you have an advantage in that I can't stop and fight off your bireme or that big trireme will catch up, but I bet I can still make like really difficult for you.
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 am

Find a whirlpool to kite him into, imo. Seems to work in Hollywood, and if it works in Hollywood, it must be possible!
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 am

So where are we putting the the 'hero' setup that we are choosing?
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 am

I can't wait to see this mod mark for our battle Ezria. I can't see how a force would get all their armor and weapons and all their horses saddled in such a short amount of time after waking up suddenly from sleeping so we'll see what the mod mark looks like. Cuz they're not a Professional Army so but we'll see!

Also you should probably let attacker post first, may miss something that you as defender can jump on and use to your advantage. Post really wouldn't have changed except I wouldn't have known you open the gates so used battering ram and wouldn't have known you took off from the walls but forces would have done the basic same thing.

Dwarves in the first battle of Agrina were stubborn beleiving that Avians were still as weak as the past war but they've been fighting for a long time hench better tactics in that first large engagement. Second engagement the dwarves learned, they're stubborn but when it comes to kinsmens lives that's out the window fast. Makes for brillant RP and developement for my nation I think Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: