Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bynaar

Bynaar

General Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Well, make the same map as the old one, just erase the terrain. Or at least, there should be a huge central continent like the old map.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 pm

I explicitly made this map without a central continent to avoid the clusterfuck of Warring Fronts v1.0

The Confederacy of Khazid, Lizardmen City-State, Empire of Caexi, Kingdom of Tombyell and the Principality of Vharrus swamped the central continent first go around and it made the game literal insanity.

You're not supposed to have breathing room, this is Warring Fronts.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Ehh fine.

Put up what I have so far for my nation. Not done yet and may be subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Aye, but you changed everything about the map. I chose that region cause it fit. It doesn't make sense for me, a Dwarven nation, to be on an Island. I'd be completely land locked, cause I wouldn't be making ships. Plus, you put me next to things I was no where near, creating extremely awkward situations as to me somehow not knowing of their existence.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Is it Chinese or Japanese in nature?

Chinese ; swarming economists!?

Japanese ; honorable samurai?!

Looks real good.

Select a Taxation Rate, and you've overspent your Military Points because of Rebels & Outlaws. You only get 47 to spend, not 52.

EDIT: Whether or not it's an island is somewhat irrelevant because the Dwarves are under the ground. You don't have water access since you're underwater anyway, although you could certainly achieve an underground ports of sorts.

Last edited by The World on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Please, take into consideration my comment.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Mille Sessau and Merenaz aren't aware of Karag Mor either. I fail to see how this is a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm

It's mostly the fact that I'm now on an island. That COMPLETELY changes my History. I said in my history that we were once spanning the entire continent. Now that I'm on an Island or extremely small Continent, I have to alter it. I find this unfair to the RPers.
Back to top Go down
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Chinese in nature. Japanese aren't the only Asians that are honorable.
I put the taxation rate at 5, if you had read it.

Ah, I didn't know that already factored in. Damn I like my ratio of troops D:
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 pm

I could make the continent bigger, if it would merely appease you.

Your history is still sensible, at one time Karag Mor took up the entire continent. It still makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Too small of a Continent to make that sound of any import. And yes, if you'd make it larger, I'd be more accepting of the change.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Kinda hard to explain how two dwarven nations came out of touch both being underground and right next to each other though I mean, it wouldn't have happened. They being so close would have an underground road constructed connecting the two.

Yo Zufor can you reply to the diplomatic thread as well?
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh! Yeah, of course. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:09 pm

General Discussion - Page 7 BLAHBLAH3

I don't like it, but I'm here for you guys.

Is this adequate, you hungry masses?!
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Now that looks better.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:11 pm

I am properly fed. Time to wait for another update to demand more changes. ((:3))
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

So who's winning Ezria or Ever-Winter?

Anybody have any kind of analysis they'd like to give on the subject?
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Juust wait until I throw in my reserves. I have a master plan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 pm

You've both done well so far. Ezria's only mistake was not describing how long his frontline was, which meant he was about to be enveloped, but instead his cavalry saved the day.

Once Hulagu arrives, the battle elopes back to a 50/50 swing in my mind. It'll come down to who is the better tactician. And remember Ezria, you're Light Infantry are no longer ranged. We'll say for the sake of RP they are out of arrows now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Ah, but the Dwarves of Ever-Winter have just gained an Alliance with the Dwarves of Karag Mor. :3
Back to top Go down
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Still like the old map, but it's good now. Now I'll have to reevaluate where I'm gonna put my nation. Had it all planned out already -.-
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm

This is true.

I wonder how that'll pan out.

Seems like the Dwarves are doing a lot of talking Ezria, I wouldn't worry. xD

Hahaha. Perhaps Mille Sessau or the Merenaz would offer a hand, that'd be a mini world war!
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Oh I think Ezria, my formation got screwed with that catapult launch. Not sure what to do just yet hench writers block and got way too many heavy infantry casualties the first go. Wasn't expecting 350 HC on both sides that faced 1000+ LI/HI/ some LC would deal that much damage, especailly to my HI *sigh*

And his archers...that many arrors doesn't matter about HI armor like those Heavy Cav (both have heavy armor but I mean around 300 bolts compared to what 1200 arrows bound to get some lucky shots in lol. And I got an ally? AWESOME!! Btw I've edited this thrice now you all stop posting so fast!! Make that four times now.

And those others can't reach those Avians. The go through my forces in Avian territory or the other dwarves so unless they just find something to disagree about idk.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Why would Human Factions aid a Bird Man/Avian Faction? Seems like they would be more likely to stay within their own conflicts. Especially due to the fact that you'd have to go over me to get to them.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Meh, on the other hand Ezria is one of the regional superpowers. If they get knocked off, then the Dwarves are that much stronger. The other kingdoms can't allow the stunties to get too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: